Friday, July 22, 2011

Kids and chickens

He is 7
Cute kid, he is is in lab every day all day with his brother because its summer vacation. He speaks english pretty well
The girl below on the right is named Goma and I apparently offended her because I touched her book with my shoe. I had no idea until one of her friends told me about a week later that she was still mad at me. So Will suggested that I buy her a chicken to make it up to her. Will and I joked that by buying a chicken for her and her family I may accidentally be proposing and when I handed her the chicken Goma said, "I will not madding you," which to both Will and I sounded like "I will not marry you." Anyway Will and I had a good laugh. the chicken worked and Will and I were invited for dinner.

Goma and her younger bother and sister at their book shop in Saran Bazar

No comments:

Post a Comment